Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fun times in Ohio

Matthew and I spent a week in Ohio.

I had sleepovers in Porter's bedroom with Porter, Carlee and Molly

Matthew and Andy golfed

Matthew and Porter golfed

We cheered for Andy as he ran and FINISHED his first marathon

We ate s'mores

I baked cherry pie for Andy's birthday

We had a party for Carlee's birthday

We visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

We visited the Museum of Natural History

Matthew went to the hospital to see where Andy spends ALL his time

We took turns squeezing Tessa

We laughed at our funny grandkids

Shay and I sewed

Shay and I antiqued

Shay and I talked and talked

Matthew and Andy talked and talked

Porter and Carlee talked and talked and talked

We had a GRAND time

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Ohio 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

The Perks of Life! said...

And dad finally got to see Andy and Shay's cute house in Ohio. So fun. I am sooo jealous! I miss them so much. Mom those kids are really lucky to have you as their grandma and you are really lucky to be their grandma! I wish more than anything that we could all spend time together! Things just aren't the same without those kiddos around.

Shay said...

Great pics!! Fun to see them, I miss you so much.

Ash said...

Sounds like a great time! I love it when you spend a vacation talking for hours and catching up!

Erin said...

I love all of those pictures. Andy and Shay have the cuttest family!! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time together.