Monday, May 10, 2010

I am so far behind...

...that it may take several posts to catch up on all the happenings in the Coil fam.

I'm not sure where to start because I can't remember the order everything happened in. That's how busy last month was.

That's OK, because it was all good and it was all fun and I loved all of it.


So here is a look at all of the pictures...

Is this the little girl...

...you know, the little girl that was my shadow? Is this the little girl that taught me all about angels?

Look at her now...











...still an angel, but now an angel with a degree.







...speaking of angels...

another angel in our family had a big celebration. Emry had a butterfly birthday party complete with a butterfly cake and pin the butterfly on the flower game, not to mention face painting and tons of wonderful food. Emry is a darling little girl, so polite to everyone and always excited to see her cousins. My favorite moment was when she opened her soccer shin guards and hugged them. It was so just like her dad. It was a wonderful party!














Logan's blessing was beautiful. My favorite part was Jake blessing Logan that he would smile. Isn't that so sweet? And so, Logan has been obliging, smiling and talking to everyone.






He reminds us of Danielle, he's glad to be alive. He is a joy!

5 comments:

The Perks of Life! said...

You're sweet mom! It has been a fun month. We will all remember what Jake said about Logan smiling, and you're right, he is already fulfilling that blessing! Emry is very cute and I can't wait to see her use her shin guards and attend some soccer games. And P.S. you must be editing this post still because I just tried to delete a picture and then when I went back to your blog the picture was still there and you added more! We were laughing. I'll try later. :)

Shay said...

Yeah an update!! D looks so cute it that pic with Jake and Logan.

Erin said...

It has been a bit crazy lately, but in a good way I would agree. I am so proud of Lauren and grateful for her example, and a bit curious as to what pictures she was trying to delete:) (you look beautiful in all of them Lauren!). Jake did an amazing job on Logan's baby blessing, he is such a sweet happy baby.

danilawson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danilawson said...

We sure do have a lot of fun together. I love this family and the quote "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all", the coil motto.