Saturday, July 26, 2008

So Blessed!!


Hello Everyone, we are so happy and blessed to have a new baby in our lives! Little Tessa May is so beautiful and cute. It is amazing how exciting having a third baby can be. Andy calls her rootn'-tootn'-Tessa, you can figure out why on your own. Porter and Carlee love the baby. Porter is very calm and loving with her, while Carlee is well, let's just say excited. So far the hardest thing for me is not being able to hold Carlee so that she can play with my moles and Tessa at the same time, I am sure that we will figure that all out. Thank goodness that Kay Lee has been here to help. Thanks to her the laundry is getting done and we are being fed. This will be the one time I will let M&M's for breakfast slide. Porter, Carlee, and Tessa are so lucky to have such a fun and loving grandma. Andy and I are good, I am tired and have horrible back pain and Andy is wonder dad being pulled in every direction possible, I do not know how he does it. I just would like everyone to know how much we love and miss them and I still think that everyone should move to Ohio, I know a great realtor.

No comments: