Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grateful

So today in relief society the lesson talked about death and how lucky we are with this wonderful gospel that we know what happens when we die. The teacher who spoke talked about a friend that she has that has had three children die of SIDS. It made me think about the wonderful children we have in our family and how blessed we are that they are all so beautiful and healthy. Aubrey, D, and Erin, I want you to know how much I love your children. They are so sweet. Porter and Carlee miss them soooooo much. Lauren I cannot wait to see your children, you and Caleb will be wonderful parents.

The teacher also talked about her father who is not a member and who passed away just a few years ago. It really make me think about Grandpa Bush and how awesome it is that his temple work has already been done. I have so much work to do of my own that I know will not happen anytime soon, but I will do it one day. I also feel so blessed to have a wonderful example like Kay Lee who has done such wonderful work for her father, I know that one day I will do that for my own dad.

Anyway fam, I love you all and I miss our Sunday talks about what happened at church.

No comments: