Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Definitely Christmas morning joy...




...even in October, when I look at those BIG, BEAUTIFUL, BROWN eyes and realize she's MY granddaughter.


Mike and Erin asked us to babysit, so they could go to the U game. They are always concerned that it might be inconvenient for us and almost hate to ask.


If they knew what went on after I hung up, they would ask us more often.


After telling Matthew we were babysitting during the game, he yelled, "YAHOO, I get Emry first".


To which I lovingly replied, "Get in line, Buster. I'm the grandma and I get them both first"!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thank-you so much for that sweet post. The girls love you guys so much, I love that they have one-of-a-kind amazing grandparents. It was great to get out with Michael and not worry about the girls because I knew they were enjoying tea partys, train rides, and jumping on the tramp at their favorite place!