Wednesday, November 4, 2009

an explanation will be coming...

...and now that the flu is gone, here's the story.

Aubrey had to get military ID's for Madison and Preston at Fort Douglas on Monday. I had a few free hours and went along for the ride. After getting their pictures taken we went to the zoo to see the new baby elephant...so cute


Since Mondays are free at THE MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY at the U, the kids thought that would be fun too. Aubrey, always up to an adventure, said let's do it. We had a great time.


At the entrance to the museum there is a dinosaur that if you put money in it's mouth it roars. I told Preston to stand by it and I would take his picture. Of course, you can never say to an 11 year old boy, "Just stand there", and expect them to just stand there(that would be contrary to nature).


...so anyway, I was getting the camera ready and looked through the view finder to see Preston with his head in the mouth. That was pretty funny, but I thought the expression on his face was the BEST.


I LOVE boys!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Never a dull moment with preston!

The Perks of Life! said...

That would make for a great state fair picture. His face is unbelievable in that picture. Funny thing, the security word I am supposed to type below is crosses, maybe they know the that in the picture PJ is definitely crossing his eyes. Funny.