Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wearing the kids out...

...by sledding on Christmas Eve. It seemed to work. The Tyler four were in bed by 8:00 p.m. giving Santa plenty of time to finish wrapping.


We missed Amelia, who was home with ear infections, and Mike, who was home being a good dad, but we loved having Erin and Emry with us. Erin is a great sport, always willing to join right in and climb those mountains to sled back down. Not bad for a flat-lander.





Cameron, in fact all of the little ones, love to snuggle with Grandpa. Cameron will walk up to him and just stand there, he doesn't raise his arms or say anything, he just waits for grandpa to pick him up.

Caleb and Luke before...


...and After...


No children...



...were injured...




...in the making of these memories.







I'm not sure...


...that's excitement you see in Cameron's eyes.
To whomever donated the MOON BOOTS to D.I...
...I can tell you who purchased them. Wait a minute, I think I donated those to D.I. Did they have Mike's name written on the inside? Good shopping Erin!

Why go to all the work of walking up the hill when Grandpa is willing to pull you in circles for hours?


Hot chocolate anyone?

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow....all I can say is good times!!

The Perks of Life! said...

That was so fun to watch. I hope we do it again and I hope I'm there to witness the people who go down the tall steep hill. That is if they ever go down it again.

Shay said...

Fun, I love the shot if Caleb and Luke