Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More precious than gold...

...are the memories of this moment








Just a note to my beautiful daughter...

Dani,

It was at this moment that I saw the Dr. hand Logan to you and you laid him on your chest that I remembered a similar moment when I first took you in my arms 25 years ago. I wished then, that you might someday know the same joy I felt when I held you.

Today, that joy was there, in your eyes, and it reminded me to thank God for giving me my hearts desire wished for so long ago, that you would someday know the same love I have known.




I cherish you...


I cherish you for giving me the gift of today.

6 comments:

Chris and Aubrey said...

Oh, D he is so precious and perfect. What a treat it was too see him tonight. Thank you for letting me come. I love you dearly.

Erin said...

I loved talking to D last night, she was truely in heaven! I could tell she was already head over heels crazy in love with this new little bundle of joy of hers. That is a beautiful picture and seems to show all that I heard on the phone. Thanks for sharing a beautiful moment.

Emily said...

Beautiful. Congrats you guys!

Unknown said...

Nothing better in the whole wide world!! Hooray for Eternity!!!

The Perks of Life! said...

D must have called me on the phone shortly after this picture was taken because I could feel her emotion through the phone. I was able to tell it was so magical in that room the moment little L arrived. D was filled with so much joy, love, and peace I could hear it all in her voice. So happy for the Lawson fam! Great picture again Mom.

Ash said...

What a precious moment! I love seeing all the pictures of the new babe and happy family!