Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Trailing clouds of glory...

....Logan E. Lawson was born....


March 17, 2010...


7 pounds, 9.5 ounces


20 1/2 inches


strawberry blond hair


10 fingers


10 toes


...and he is...


perfect!







....anticipation....




1 1/2 pushes...

...Jake giggled








...Dani cried



...Logan turned pink



...and held his daddy's hand for the first time





...they checked each other out





...and prepared to meet the world






...while dad dreamed of taking TWO boys hunting








...and every inch was carefully inspected









...old friendships were renewed












...the first family portrait was taken







...and it is the happy beginning at the end of a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Shay said...

AWWWWW, I am crying. I am thinking so many things right now, I wish I could be there to hold the little guy, to hug D and tell her I love her, the memories, of our kids being born, just missing hte family, and being grateful to be a part of such a wonderful one. Love you guys.

Oh and I think I won the guessing contest, I will be waiting for Blog recognition (j/k), but really who was the closest?

Erin said...

Oh, he is just beautiful! Melts my heart to see all of those pictures of their sweet family growing. We are so excited to meet little Logan:) Congratulations guys, we love you!!

Ashlie said...

Hey..I'm so glad you posted these pictures! I asked Jake to send me a picture and he told me to look at your blog, You really captured the moment..great pictures, so precious,good job!

-Ashlie (Jakes Sista)

Jared and Lauren said...

So tender!! I LOVE all the pictures.. Hopefully I'll get to see him soon! Congrats Grandma.

The Perks of Life! said...

Love it. There is something angelic about brand new babies and these pictures capture that. We should turn these pictures into a little book so we can all remember what that day was like. I love the picture of D crying... you can tell she is sooo happy! And little Sammie is the best big sista anyone could ask for. Great job capturing the moments mom.

Lady of the Rings said...

Congratulations, Grandma and Grandpa, little Logan is beautiful. What a joy to welcome a new baby into the family. Please give Danielle and family our love.
Sam and Bibi