Monday, September 13, 2010

I still sometimes look...

...outside to see if Andy's bike is on the front lawn, or his hat is hanging on the stair banister, or the Nintendo wires are running amok on the family room floor.  I still want to set a place for him at the dinner table and in the evening I just want to hear about his day. (my boys could always tell a good story)






...I'm not sure when it happened?  I'm not sure when he became an adult, responsible for adult things?








...but I do know if my 8 year old child was dying of a brain tumor, I would want someone with Christ-like compassion to tell me.


Love you more Andy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Andy was meant to be a doctor! I remember doctor Christian telling me about how impressed he was with Andy's bedside manner when he was working with him. I believe having the spirit makes a great difference for him.

Shay said...

That is so sweet. Andy is a great doctor, you did a wonderful job raising him. Love you!