Friday, July 8, 2011

From cinders...

...to Cinderella, there is something magical happening.


......................


Cinderella gets her teeth cleaned at my dental office.  She is just as sweet as the fairytale says.  I recently told her that on more than one occasional I have had to look behind here to see if she is being trailed by little bluebirds carrying her sash.  When she arrives, whether in a beautiful ball gown or in a pair of blue jeans after cleaning the castle, there seems to be fairy dust in the air that makes even a grown woman become a believer.




Once she was the guest of honor at a tea party at my house for all of my granddaughters.  So when she told me she would be having lunch with all the little princesses of the kingdom, I just knew we had to go...




...and she was gracious as always, autographing Emry's princess book and letting us take her picture.












...and then we had ice cream with all the toppings, and since that wasn't enough sugar, we also had a cookie.






It truly was a magical lunch date.




...and Emry has the autograph to prove it.

No comments: