Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm struggling...

...with this new Blogger layout. I switched over and I'll probably switch back. I'm such a creature of habit that the old style feels more comfortable.


...on the other hand, this one might be OK once I practice it a few more times. I'll give it a week, but then it's back to the "good old" Blogger if this one starts to irritate me much more.


...and on the other, other hand, TODAY is the day!!!!



FAVORITE THINGS DAY


The Bush/Coil annual let's get together and eat our favorite things, watch our favorite movie, and receive everyone's favorite new item for the year, yep, PRESENTS from everyone and for everyone. However, there is a certain sadness that we will have one M.I.A. Shay's not here, but we know a year from now she will be and that makes it easier. In fact, I think next year we will have FAVORITE THINGS at her HOUSE.


YES, I'M CAPITALIZING TODAY BECAUSE TODAY I'M EXCITED THAT IT'S TODAY!!!


...AND I FEEL A SHOUT OUT TO DANIELLE IS IN ORDER...



SHE MADE THE EXECUTIVE DECISION TO RESERVE THE CONDO TWO MONTHS AGO AND THEN TELL EVERYONE....BE THERE!



(just tried to download a picture of her, but Blogger told me I had exceeded my limit of pics) Huh? I've never had that happen before and I have downloaded LOTTSA pics in the past. Is that new? Have any of you had that problem? Ok, ok, I know I download a lot of pics, but really this has never happened.  I'm feeling sentimental, I'm switching back.


...oh,  and you can see my sweet girl HERE!




No comments: