Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Tylers looking GOOD!

So two weeks ago I called Madison and asked her if she would like to go on a shopping trip with a personal shopper. "Sure, grandma, what's a personal shopper?" (She is really one of us, she doesn't care what we are doing as long as it involves shopping) So Aubrey, Madison and Abigal met me and D. at the mall and D. took Madison on a shopping trip. She helped her pick out several very cute outfits, while I helped Abbie. We even got them new shoes for their new back-to-school clothes. We had so much fun, but Aubrey had me bring the clothes home, because she knew the girls would wear them as soon as they got home rather than wait for the first day of school. Anyway, I brought their new clothes home with me. The next day they all came for Sunday dinner and they did a fashion show for Grandma Great to show her their new clothes. They were so cute that I told Aubrey and Chris we should do a family shoot at Mueller Park. So off we went...and now they are posted on the blog, thanks to Lauren who showed me how to do it. She thinks I can do it on my own now, but I'm sure the first time I try to do something on the blog without her here, I will erase everything. So enjoy it while you can, because it may not be here for long. Shay, you should be so proud of me. I actually added a slide show and wrote two posts all in one evening. I think I deserve chocolate!

No comments: