Saturday, April 25, 2009

Celebrating Erin

Erin's birthday was on April 22 and we have had a wonderful time celebrating. Thank you, Erin, for having a birthday, so the family could have a great time. We went to the Olive Garden for dinner. Yes, we ate dinner, but mostly we laughed, talked, Chris told jokes, the kids ran in circles and we asked Erin some very deep questions to find out her inner most thoughts. Actually, we asked her some pretty silly questions, none of which I can remember right now, but it really didn't matter since one end of the table couldn't hear a word the other end of the table was saying. At one point of the evening I looked down the table from one person to the next and everyone, I mean EVERYONE, was talking at the same time.

Thanks again Erin for letting us party with you. You and Michael are a fantastic couple and you are doing exactly what Heavenly Father wants you to do. You are Mike's best friend, Emry and Amelia's guardian angel on earth and a beautiful daughter of God. We love you!
























4 comments:

Shay said...

Looks like fun, wish we could have been there to celebrate. I love the pics, the ones of Emry are so fun, she is so big, and Cameron is huge.

And, no, Andy did not get me a phot editing program.

The Perks of Life! said...

Last night was fun. Thanks for the memories. Cute pictures mom.

Chris and Aubrey said...

What a fun evening. Haven't had that in a long time. It was so much fun to watch Sammie and Emry run in circles and everyone realize that my kids aren't the only ones who act that way. Mike you gotta love it.

Erin said...

Thank you for such an amazingly sweet post!! I love seeing all of the pictures of everyone, what a blast! Thank you for making me feel so special on my birthday! I love you all!!!!