Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I don't know...



...what's more surprising?


...the fact that I got an honest to goodness, spur spinning, gun totin', "round 'em up boys" saddle...











...or the fact that D. didn't spill the beans!












....yep, you're right...



...the biggest surprise is that D. didn't say a word.







If you look closely at the surprise on my face, you can tell I really didn't know about the saddle.  I have become quite adept at putting the squeeze on my little darlings and then feigning surprise when it's finally time to do the unveiling, but even I can't act that good.



Secrets are a problem with the Coil girls.  We just can't hardly stand the anticipation, but we're working on it.



I have to say I am very proud of D for not letting the cat out of the bag, or maybe I should say...



...not letting the horse out of the corral.





...and I have a feeling that Matthew may never top this one.


YEE HAW!!!!!

2 comments:

danilawson said...

It is so not worth telling you and seeing the one, true surprised reaction compared to the fake reaction. Now when are we going to do Logan’s pictures?!

Erin said...

I love your expressions in the pictures, genuine surprise! I am so glad you love the saddle! Fabulous Job Matthew for getting her the saddle, and great job D for keeping the big surprise:)