Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I know, I know...

...it's time to make a decision, but I can't.  I'm really struggling with this very insignificant thing.  Remember this?

Shay suggested, "You're never fully dressed without a smile."  Love that one, but it's a little long.

Emily suggested, "Powder Room", in big, swirly letters.  Kind of leaning this way, because it is shorter.

However, decision made or not.  I have purchased the prizes...


...several times...


...I keep eating the prizes.


Then I decided to buy them and hide them until it was time to send them out, but then I couldn't find them...


...so I had to go buy more...


...ate them too...


...then I found the ones I had hidden.


...haven't eaten them yet, but I haven't gone home for lunch yet either!


I know, I know, just make a decision and send the prizes...


...before I gain another 5 pounds!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, you make me laugh:)

Ash said...

I've seen:
Bath 5 cents
in people's bathrooms

Emily said...

You are too funny!