Friday, August 26, 2011

10 reasons...

...I would do it all over again.


#10  He never forgets to put the garbage cans out.


#9 He lets me ramble on about him on the blog without telling me what I should or shouldn't say.


#8  He loves, no, he adores my cooking, even when a very jumpy onion ends up in his bowl and he has to fish it out before he gags on it.


#7 Every morning I wake up and see his bathrobe spooning mine on the hook.


#6  He never complains about my complaining.


#5  He thinks I am the best mom ever.


#4  He laughs at people making fun of him, even the bald jokes, but he never makes fun of others.


#3  He taught me how to start a vacation with 5 children in the car and safely arrive 14 hours later at our destination with the same 5 children, all of them still alive.  (However, I have decided the arranging of the suitcases in the back of the suburban is an inborn thing that cannot be taught...still can't do that one)


#2  He will get up at midnight and drive all over the back roads of UT to support one of our children in one of their many activities.


...and the last reason, but not necessarily the most important reason I would do it all over again...


#1  He always gives me a hug and kiss when he comes home at night.


...and that's just 10 of the thousands of reasons I would do 35 years ago today all over again.


Love you...






3 comments:

The Perks of Life! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Perks of Life! said...

Oh mom. Love the comment about his bathrobe spooning yours. Totally just made my day. And I hope Caleb and I are just as madly in love as you and dad are in 35 years. Happy anniversary!!!! I thank my lucky stars everyday that I was lucky enough to end up as one of yours. Hope you have a fun loving smoking hott night...

Kathryn said...

Happy Anniversary! As I read your post I found myself nodding my head. I love all of the little things that make love and marriage wonderful!