Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween memories 2007




Doin' the mash...the MONSTSER MASH!


The world is a safer place with super heroes like these two.


The world is a more beautiful place with princesses in the world.


I don't mind raking leaves in the fall, because they are so much fun for the kids to play in.








Cute as a pumpkin...



Andy and Shay carved the letters "B. O. O." into their pumpkins. At one point, Carlee was reaching so far down inside the big pumpkin that her head almost disappeared.


Isn't it funny how when you want your kids to stay clean, they get dirty, but when you tell them to go ahead and clean out a pumpkin, they can't handle the stuff on their hands.




I love ladybugs, especially one's named Sammie.




One of my favorite memories of Halloween 2007 was when Erin showed up in an Indian costume. I told her several times how much I liked her braids and headband and how authentic it looked. It wasn't until they were about to leave that Mike told me Erin was actually a "hippy".




That is a rabbit costume Emry has on...isn't it?




No comments: