Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm puzzled...

One of our favorite traditions during the holidays is putting together a jigsaw puzzle. Some of us have quite a knack at sitting there for hours and making a beautiful picture out of a bunch of odd-shaped, similar colored, 1000 piece puzzles. I found a puzzle with the picture of a cabin by a little lake with several different animals hiding in the bushes. There is a large window that you can see through on the front of the cabin and inside is an older woman and a young boy sitting at a table putting together a puzzle. I bought it, took it to the cabin and poured it out on the table. Mike and Grandma had a wonderful time with her putting the pieces together and Mike taking them apart, because they didn't match. Don't tell her and don't worry, she doesn't read the blog, so she'll never know. There have been moments in my life where I felt the stars aligning and everything was perfect. This was one of those moments, when I saw my mom happy. It was beautiful!

No comments: