Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Porter's Special Day at Preschool

Monday was Porter's Special Day at pre-school. He was allowed to bring two visitors for the 2 hours he was there and he got to bring treats (chocolate chip-butterscotch cookies he helped make). As the Special Person of the day he was allowed to lead the Pledge of Allegiance, be the Weatherman of the Day, lead the line and choose the activities. We danced the hokey-pokey, painted, read books, played in the sandbox, said a blessing on the snack(Porter's pre-school is in a Presbyterian church), had singing time and I had a wonderful time being 4 again. It makes me wonder why I spent so much time wanting to hurry and grow up? Thanks, Porter, for letting me share in your Special Day and meet all your friends.














1 comment:

The Perks of Life! said...

Porter is getting so big! I miss him. Looks like fun!