Monday, November 17, 2008

We Gave Her Back

Hey Family, we finally gave Grandma back, reluctantly. Thanks to everyone for sharing her with us for 11 days, we had a wonderful time. But even a bigger thanks to grandma for taking time out of your busy schedule to come here and play with all of us. We made some great memories and had some good laughs, oh, and I hope she didn't notice my dirty microwave that I finally cleaned last night. If only we were all millionaires we could see each other more often and whenever we wanted.
On our way to Ashtabula County there was a sign that said the lottery was up to 73 million. We had a good conversation about what we would all do with that kind of money. I want you all to know that I would take us all on a Disney cruise followed up with a trip to Disney World, and we would all of our own rooms, not that I wouldn't want to share with you. I love you all so much.
-Shay
Here are some of my favorite pics

2 comments:

The Perks of Life! said...

Mom, your background is soooo cute! And I love the pictures of you and Carlee in the leaves. You are the best grandma ever.

Shay said...

I am glad you like the background La, it's hard to choose something that your mom would like from that web-site, and yeah she is the best grandma ever.
-Shay