Friday, March 27, 2009

Playdough chefs

Sam and Em went from sandbox, to tramp, to playdough, to swing, and back to sandbox. By the time Erin and D. took them home, they were both very dirty and very tired, but most of all they were very happy. How fun for the two two year olds to have afternoons together.

Would you like a blue doughnut, or how about a pink french fry? Em and Sam made lots of both with the new playdough I bought. They love sitting at the little table and chairs to eat, color and play.

1 comment:

Coil Fam said...

Yep, it's me, commenting on my own blog, since no one else commented on my excellent photography. I notice I did a great job trying out Shay's friend's trick. I focused on the playdough cup in the foreground, which made the girls blurry in the background, then I reversed the focus and it brought the girls into focus. Yep, I definitely am improving on my photography skills. Good job to me!