Monday, March 23, 2009

Random pictures of March 2009




Danielle asked me to take some pics of Sam for her 2nd birthday, which was in Jan.!!! Yes, it has taken us several months to get the timing right. We set up times to take the pictures and Sam would fall asleep, or the weather was bad, or I had something come up, there just seemed to always be a scheduling issue. Finally, on Friday of last week, we worked it out and we got a few pictures of Sam. The problem is getting Sam to cooperate. She is SOOOO active, always bouncing, skipping or jumping and we just can't get her to sit still for long. We got a few good pictures Friday, but my favorites were the random ones of D. trying to get Sam to pose. I have several more that I will eventually get posted. I think it's good to get studio pictures occasionally, but I truly love the casual shots the best and I'm feeling better about how some of them are turning out. I'm planning on taking a photography class this summer and then I will work on editing the pictures more. (I know I keep saying as soon as seminary ends I am going to do all kinds of things, I'm sure that excuse is getting old with the fam, but I really can't spend a lot of free time doing anything but studying) Spring break is coming!!! YEAH!!!!!!

1 comment:

D said...

Mom, you are doing such a good job on the post's. You really don't need to add much writing, just let the pic's tell the story. Love ya and we have been having a lot of fun. Thanks for all you do. love D