Monday, March 23, 2009

Random pictures of March 2009



My sweet sister-in-law Debbie and my nephew Seth came from Kansas for a visit last week. We had an awesome time. I know they came to see grandma, but the rest of us were thrilled to see them too. They played games with grandma, made several dozen fresh eggrolls (thanks Deb for feeding us for weeks to come) and just made all of us feel good by taking time to visit. My nephew made the the Blue Knights Drum and Bugle Corp in Denver. We are so proud of him. He will spend 2 months this summer traveling across the US in a bus to perform at numerous venues. This is a REALLY BIG DEAL to make the band. They are coming to UT in July and we will be front and center to show our love and support. GO SETH!!!!

I know this is really prideful to not only take a picture, but to post a picture of my score on the Wii. I bowled my highest score ever. I bowled 6, or maybe it was 7 strikes at the very end of the game. The best part about it was that I had a lot of witnesses. Hey, Caleb, check out my score. Ha! Let's see you top that one!!!!

Matthew spoke in Mike and Erin's ward Sunday. He did a wonderful job, but Emry was very sad grandpa wasn't sitting with her. Em loves to visit us and when grandpa shows up, she doesn't even know anyone else is around. She is definitely a grandpa's girl and grandpa couldn't be happier. I love this picture of her playing with the dollhouse. She has an amazing smile. She looks just like her beautiful mom. We love you Em.

1 comment:

Shay said...

The one of Sam with the dirt on her face is my favorite of the set, great pic.