Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How do I ever...

...capture the memories of the past two weeks? Well, I have to start somewhere, so let's just start blogging and see where we end up...


Uncle Caleb had a little help with his homework. Carlee and Porter were right there to offer encouragement and an occasional snack.




Andy has really missed the elk hunting in the fall the past two years. He tried to make up for it by killing cardboard boxes in the back yard. Porter proved to be a good shot. Gotta love little boys (and their dads) and B.B.guns!




3 comments:

Shay said...

It was so fun to do the BB gun, Andy loved it and Porter too!

D said...

I still can not believe how awsome Porter did with the BB Gun. What a FUN afternoon!

The Perks of Life! said...

I love that Porter and Carlee always want to be around Caleb even when he's doing homework. And you left out the best part about the BB gun target practice. You and Andy both had three tries to knock down the can and you were unsuccessful. Porter picked up the gun and hit it on the 2nd try!!! He must be a natural and I bet Andy couldn't be prouder. I really miss them.