Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Little girls...

...and sure to be best friends.


Over and over again, I watched these two little girls being kind to each other, sharing, helping, hugging and playing.






What a great way to start out life, knowing you have someone there who really loves you. I love the thought that years from now they will still be best friends, calling each other, laughing together, attending college together, being at each other's weddings, and having little girls of their own to be best friends together.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I loved watching them together!! Tessa reminds me so much of amelia! May I mention that the picture was taken only about 20 minutes after we got there on the first day of thier visit, it WAS instant friends. I look forward to watching them both grow up and rekindling thier friendship with each visit!

The Perks of Life! said...

This picture seriously is so cute! I remember how gentle Carlee's hand was when she put it on Amelia. Their curls are so cute. They will have fun together talking about boys when they're 16!!!