Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It isn't any of my business...







...right?




I shouldn't get involved.  Right?




I mean, just because they are each amazing people doesn't mean I should play the role of Yente in "Fiddler on the Roof".  Right?




...but really, they are amazing...and if you heard what this amazing man said, well...we all know what they should do.  Right?




...and shouldn't we all do our part in supporting our brothers and sisters in following our wonderful church leaders?  Shouldn't we be there to sustain them in their time of need?  They are just two cute people who are educated, have great jobs, have even better testimonies...wouldn't they be perfect for each other?




I mean, it's not like I'm asking them to get married, right?  Just go on a date, have fun, laugh, eat, talk and then talk about how amazingly inspired I was in uniting the two of them.




I would ask you all your opinions about trying to match people up on dates, but first of all, most of you never comment and second of all, if you don't agree with me, I don't want to know.  Well, actually I do want to know, but please be kind about it.




...all I ask of them is to go on one date and have a good time...




...and if they decide to name their first born child after me...well, that's OK too.


Right?

1 comment:

The Perks of Life! said...

Who, what, where, when, why, how-come? I'm confused. I read and I'll probably agree with you but you have to first tell us what we're agreegin on.