Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Family Cookbook is a must have!


Lately we have been using our family cookbook so much. I know that I am not the only one in the family who loves it. Every time I get it out I take time to look at the picture on the front and think about everyone, a guarantee smile moment. Right now we are getting ready to go to a friends for a party and we are taking corn chowder. Thanks to Kay Lee, I was able to whip out the family cookbook and have Andy make it (ha ha), but seriously, Andy is making it with Carlee right by his side. I love my family cookbook, my family, and Kay Lee. Can you tell I am missing home?? Love, Shay

1 comment:

The Perks of Life! said...

Cute post. I love using the family cookbook too. And holy cow, Carlee is definitely growing up. Her hair is so long and she looks beautiful! I miss hearing her talk. I hope she never loses her accent!