Saturday, December 6, 2008

Go Utes! Go Mike!

When Mike graduated from High School, I made him a quilt that he slept with every night, took on his mission, used in Kansas as a police officer and wrapped Emry in when she was tired. Now that quilt is tired and worn, so Erin and I collaberated to make Michael a new one.


So for Mike's birthday Erin and I made Mike a University of Utah quilt. Erin and I make a good team. I designed, she cut, we both sewed, Erin tied, I bound and Mike enjoys.

As you can see in the pictures, it isn't bound yet, but we were too excited to wait and gave it to Mike early.


2 comments:

Chris and Aubrey said...

What a beautiful quilt. Erin and Mom are talented. I love the quilt. Good job ladies!

Shay said...

That looks amazing, I bet Andy would like one too, you should do it for his b-day next year. All of the pics look like so much fun!