Saturday, December 6, 2008

"my cup runneth over..."

When I was a little girl I remember watching my grandmother drink from her saucer the coffee that had spilled our of her cup. If you are drinking from the saucer, your cup is running over. We are loved by Heavenly father and He provides for our needs.


D's famous twelve layer jello, but with a twist. This year she made us our own, individual jello. It's pretty and it tastes great.




Truly we have so much to be grateful for in our lives. As we went around the table, family was the first gift we all said we were grateful for. Though we weren't all together, all together we have a beautiful family. I am so grateful for my Matthew, each of our children and their spouses, and like every grandma, I am grateful for the most perfect grandchildren in the world.

No comments: