Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Reflection of Sam

Samantha came over a few nights ago to play while her mom and dad went to a dinner. I had things to do in the kitchen, so I gave her a bubble bath in the sink. She had been there for about 30 minutes, I emptied the cold water several times to replace it with warm water and bubbles, when all of a sudden she started laughing hysterically. I mean one of those belly laughs, where the drool is running down the chin, laughs. I couldn't figure out for a minute what was going on, because she was facing away from me. I finally bent over and looked and realized she was seeing her reflection in the faucet. It was like the silly mirrors at the fair that make you look squat and fat, or tall and skinny. She caught a glimpse of herself and was making all kinds of faces then laughing at what she saw. Check out the faucet when you look at the pictures. It was gloriously funny.









3 comments:

Shay said...

That is awesome, we miss that girl!!!

Jessie Gold Price said...

Kaylee! You are quite the photographer! Those pictures of Sammy are so stinkin cute! Luv ya and miss ya tons! I need to come visit one of these sundays when I'm home!

Erin said...

That is so adorable!! Sammie is such a cutie!!