Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kayak, yack, yack, yacking...

Saturday, Aubrey, Lauren and Sara, Lala's sister-in-law participated in a triathalon in UT county. Since Chris was at reserves, Aubrey didn't have to rush home and she and the kids spent the day with us. Matthew offered to take us all out kayaking and of course the kids were thrilled. It was my first time. It was so much fun. Even the little girls could paddle around. I thought to myself that this could be a very tranquil, peaceful, and quiet experience, except for the fact that Luke, Abbie and Maddie were talking the whole time. I guess they are their mother's children.

The ducks were quacking and the Tyler's were yacking.
























6 comments:

Ash said...

How fun! Great pictures!

D said...

Mom, you really are the best photo taker ever! That is why Brooke and I are so excited for you to do our family pics. on Monday! Looks like you all had a total blast, sad I decided not to go :( but next we will be there:) Love ya!

Shay said...

Looks like so much fun!! ANdy would have loved that.

Kathryn said...

I think I say this everytime but WOW your pictures are great! I need to come learn from the best. Your pictures look so natural. Looks like your family had tons of fun. What fun grandparents you are.

Unknown said...

What great fun!!! Love the pictures!! My favorite one is of the red truck all loaded up!! What a fun day!!

Coil Fam said...

Mom you are such a good picture taker and writer. The pictures of Madi and Abbie feeding the ducks are my favorite. We're lucky to have you! :) -Lauren