Thursday, July 8, 2010

Righteous desires of the heart...



...and prayers = blessings...


...but sometimes, no matter how righteous our desires or how faithful our prayers, the Lord holds back blessings for a time...


...there are lessons to be learned...



...testimonies to be strengthened...



...but eventually the blessings will come to those who are righteous...

...just read this, or this...



...but it's not my place to make the big or should I say big announcement...


...so check back at a later date to find out what I have been praying for and what the Lord is blessing our family with.

3 comments:

D said...

Oh I am so happy. I can't think of a better two people more Righteous and more deserving. Their prayers truly have been answered.

The Perks of Life! said...

You couldn't have said things any better. I like what Elder Uchtdorf said... waiting can be hard and patience is a virtue of the priesthood. I needed to hear that message today. Thanks mom for sharing.b

Erin said...

Beautifully said, thank-you for that! Patience can be a such a hard thing to learn, but the lord has perfect timing in all things. I know he is mindful while we are waiting and still blessing us during that time, even if it is not in the expected way. Thank-you for the reminder.