Saturday, July 24, 2010

The way I see it...

...there are really 3 parts to a vacation. It's kind of like a 3 part play, Act 1...

Driving there...

...the three "E's" excitement, expectation and energy...








Act 2...


the end of the eternal question...


...Are we there yet?????


...and the answer...


...we have arrived...


...ever faithful, Old Faithful, right on time.

















...and you thought the car smells were bad...






Act 3...

...I'm hungry!


...I gotta go!!!


...She's breathing my air!!!!???




...one tired puppy...



...and then the Grand Finale....


...safe and sound...


...HOME. (no pictures for the final scene, we were all too tired)

2 comments:

Shay said...

It all looks so fabulous. The trip looks so fun, I wish we could have been there. Aubrey, your hair looks so cute in a headband!! I love Luke's hat too, I miss that kid so much, he is so sweet. KayLee, you may have crossed the line with this post. Andy offically says we are moving to MT, that may be as far west as we get.....

The Perks of Life! said...

All of these pictures have a theme. Everyone is so happy. Even when Luke is sleeping you can tell he had a great time. Dad sure does know how to do a great job when vacationing in his dream land. That's exactly what the Tyler's deserved... so happy that they look happy. :) And mom, I know there are some great pictures of you somewhere... post them!