Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What do suckers, ducks and hairbows...

...have to do with each other?





They were all part of family pictures of Mike and Erin.
It is so much fun to take pictures of my favorite people.



The ducks and geese were a fun addition to the poses.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Emry.
She's so cute, I want to eat her.

...and isn't it obvious why Emry and Amelia are so beautiful?

(these pictures are centered when I save as a draft, but they get lop-sided when I publish, if you know why please let me know) 
(also, notice Erin's cute boots?  I liked them so much I had to go buy a pair.  Sorry Erin, I am undeniably and unashamedly a copycat.)

3 comments:

The Perks of Life! said...

These pictures are so cute! I too want Erin's boots. And I really want you take pictures of Caleb and I when it snows. We should go up to that pretty white barn in Park City. If you make your blog a two collumn (spelling?) layout rather than three, it will give you more room for the pictures... or you can load the pictures as a smaller size...

Erin said...

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you for taking those pictures for us! You are so sweet to post them on your blog too! I have had so much fun looking at the cd you made for me. I have already ordered prints and can't wait to pick them up:) It's great having a great conection with a fabulous photographer:)

Jared and Lauren said...

You are so good at taking pictures! Those little girls are so cute!! I hope you can still take pictures of Hallee when we come.