Friday, June 17, 2011

So this is my girl...





...my baby, my angel.












...no, no, no...not that one, the one with the lipstick and pearly whites...that's my Lala,


...and she totally rocks!




...cause right now she is somewhere just outside of Morgan, UT(according to my smartest phone ever), running the Ragnar Wasatch Back race and totally kicking it in her totally awesome hot pink, I mean "can't touch them magic slippers", totally hotsie tootsie shoes...TOTALLY!





...cause she started the race at like 4:30 this morning and ran the first leg of the 191 mile race for her team of twelve HOT STUFF ladies(including her best friend from high school, Jessie, with the most gorgeous hair ever), doing her 7 miles in under 53 minutes, beating the van to the exchange point!!!!!




TOTALLY AWESOME baby girl!!!!!!


Love you more...

No comments: