Tuesday, January 18, 2011

If I could do anything...

...I wanted today...


...I would go here...







(well, not to the hospital, but to their home)(however, if Andy's at the hospital,we would go there and have lunch with him)







Now go back and look again at the beautiful woman in the middle.





She is their center, she is their world, she is everything to them.




...and she is my friend and I've really been feeling like I need some Shay time.




So I was just thinking about what I would do if I could fly away to OH today...




...we would make this headboard....


Thumbnail image for How to Build a Farmhouse Bed, Calif King



...and then we would go here...


http://www.oaksbotanicalspa.com/Nail_Clinic.htm



...and then we would eat a whole batch of chocolate chip cookie dough...





...while we watch a really good chick flick, of course....






...and then we would play a game of this...



Mayfair Games Settlers of CATAN-2ND. Ed.



...and then we would go shopping here...




http://cleveland.citysearch.com/profile/35735584/rocky_river_oh/target.html



..and we would laugh a lot and at the end we would cry.



...but that's OK too, because it just means we love each other.



...and that's what I would do today if I could.

2 comments:

Shay said...

Crying and missing you so much too!!! Thanks for the sweet post. On a side note. Andy has SKYPE on his new phone!!

Anonymous said...

Kaylee- what an amazing mother-in-Law. I sure wish with all my heart that I could have a relationship like the one you have with your daughter-in-laws. After reading this I sat down and sobbed. You are such a wonderful and special woman. I am so lucky to have you as a friend. No more like a sister. Thanks so much for your love. Lindsey