Thursday, March 17, 2011

D. did it...

...she found a picture from her wedding of me with mother in "Fancy Nancy" clothes.  Although it was the hottest day in the history of the world, making me look like I had fake baked extensively, I don't care.  It's her and I'm with her.  Lucky me!




Thanks D.




...and lucky me that Sam came for a visit.












and today is a special day for this guy too.














Our lucky little shamrock, who will always have a school party on his birthday. 






There has never been a happier baby.  I can't remember ever hearing him cry...




...not that he doesn't express himself on a regular basis (like constantly).  In fact, he has perfected his yell to the point that you wish he would cry for a while just to change it up a little bit.   D and I ran errands yesterday and this little guy had an opinion on everything.  I've never heard a 364 day old child have such a large vocabulary.  Not that he's saying words, mind you, just that you can tell from the yelling that what he is saying is VERY important.






Matthew will tell you I have an opinion on everything...except sports...well OK I have an opinion on those too, but Logan has me beat...




...and he's willing to share it with you.




He makes us all laugh...except D, who sometimes wants to use the "S" word with him...as in "shut it" for just a minute....and then she will laugh too.




Check out this video to get a vision of how much personality is contained in such a little body....be sure to turn up the volume for the full effect.


BUBBLE HEADS....



...watching this I realized how lucky Logan is...no matter how old he is, he will always have a best friend just a year older to be right beside him.  




Lucky little leprechaun!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go D in finding the picture!! Happy Birthday to the most adorable baby(well I guess now BIG) boy! Those are such cute pictures of him a Sammie:)

Shay said...

Hey I want to see the picture, good find D. And happy birthday to that cute boy! Miss you guys!!!! Oh and love the pics of Sam.