Thursday, March 10, 2011

A time...







...to mourn and a time to fly kites.  I know I will continue with this mourning process that at times almost feels like an out of body experience, but...






...today was not a time for mourning...




...it was a time for letting the wind blow away the sadness...




...a time for flying kites, one of Grandma Great's favorite activities.






Sammie's pre-school teach told Danielle that Sam is the best jumper they have ever had.  Sammie was quite proud of herself and more than willing to show me her Show-and-Tell talent.




Grandma Great would have loved sitting on the porch and watching the fun.




...or maybe I should say it this way.




...today Grandma Great sat on a cloud and watched the fun.




...another happy thought.

1 comment:

Shay said...

Wow, kite flying, that is awesome!! I love that Cameron has his backpack on. D called and told me about her jumping, that girl really needs to be in gymnastics!