Thursday, March 24, 2011

I just couldn't do it...

...yesterday.  I just didn't feel like blogging....blah!   No good reason, really, just a blah day. 


There was frost on my windshield yesterday, which was a bad way to start the day. 


....and the frost on the windshield reminded me that I still can't park my car in the garage, which reminded me I need to clean the rest of the kitchen stuff out of the garage, which reminded me I need to clean out my mother's stuff in her bathroom, which reminded me I HAVE to take care of farm stuff and send out a dozen death certificates...


...which reminded me that she is dead...


...yep, yesterday was a blah day.


...but it's today and I'm going to fight the blahs, beat them down to within an inch of their lives, smack them up the side of the head, show them who's the boss by being...


...happy...


...at least I'm going to try.


Blah-humbug!


Oh, yeah...a shout out to Don Eric, Matthew's cousin...he knew the picture was taken at the funeral home.  I need to spend a little face time with him...I think he is someone I would enjoy getting to know better...kind face, soft voice, nice man.  Thanks Don Eric for your love and support!


Plus he always tells me I smell nice...yep, kind man.

No comments: