Saturday, March 12, 2011

My 7th grade...

...P.E. teacher never, not ever, looked this dang cute!

Notice the boys all gathering around!!!




Porter has been involved with a basketball club in Bay Village for 2 years now.  He performed at half time for the Harlem Globe Trotters and Lauren invited him to do a little show for her PE class.  He wasn't at all shy about dribbling in front of several hundred jr. high kids.  Matthew and I were extremely proud.




















Not...Carlee was not picking her nose, she had an itch, promise.







2 comments:

Shay said...

Great pictures!! I cannot believe he did that, and he rocked. I noticed all the boys around La too. Andy said he thought that is why the boys were dressed first, was so that they could go and talk to her.

The Perks of Life! said...

You are too sweet mom. That day was one of the most physically exhausting days I've endured my entire life. That workout video we were doing was not made to do five times in a row. So I'm glad you all thought I looked "cute." It was so fun to have everyone there and catch a small glimpse of my life everyday all day. Porter freakin rocked it on the bballs. I felt so proud of him!! And I will never forget how Mr. Herzog asked him to autograph the ball... that says a lot in my opinion. Way to go Porter!!!