Wednesday, February 2, 2011

For the love of...

...Skype.






Oh, how I love Skype.


Grandma Great and I had a wonderful conversation with the OH kids Sunday afternoon when we called to sing happy birthday to Porter.  




Check out the cheeks on Miss Marin Ruth....


(Notice GG in the little box at the bottom of the screen.  That's what Marin was looking at.)








...I missed the shot here, but there is a table in front of Tessa May and GG and I had a good laugh watching Molly, the dog, have a snack from the center of the table.  That dog has the longest tongue I've ever seen....bad dog, bad dog.


Carlee showing us her ballet moves and Tessa showing some of hers.


Porter showing us his B-Bouncer dribbling talent.  It is amazing!




Yes, my computer desk is messy, but I ran out of chocolate yesterday, so don't mess with me.

No comments: