Sunday, February 6, 2011

I had to laugh...







...when I saw my crazy Jeremy from seminary(had him two semesters, he's the one that got angry with his mom and ripped his bedroom door of the wall, thus the "crazy" title) at Dick's market Saturday morning.


I saw him before he saw me, but when he finally did see me, he came running, laughing, calling "Sister Coil" all the way across the parking lot.




...and in tow with Jeremy were two very cute, giggly 10 year old girls.  Sisters, I asked?  No, just girls from my ward.  They wanted doughnuts, so here we are, was his explanation.




...and I thought of the line from Peter Pan,


"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of those around them cannot keep it from themselves."


...Yes, I thought, a little more sunshine in 3 lives today, because of Jeremy.

No comments: