Friday, February 18, 2011

Told you so...

...I told you Mother Nature was just playing a trick on us...


REMEMBER????




This is what we woke up to yesterday morning...





In the center of this frame is a bird's nest that has a little family of robins in it every year.  We have lived here long enough that our grandchildren now see the great-great grandchildren's eggs from the robin's nest the first year we moved here.  (Did that make sense?  Let's see, how about saying it this way...Our grandchildren are seeing the eggs of the great-great grandchildren's  from the generation of birds from the first year we moved here...Did that work...I don't know...I can't think right now...I'm trying to figure out how to get grandma to take a shower today and so far...no luck)




I'm hoping to push Marin in this, this summer...Andy, PLEASE!!!


No comments: