Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wow...

...that last post was really heavy.  I really didn't know it was going that direction when I started out.




...so to make up for all that serious stuff I'm going to blog about something fun and awesome. 




...like this...
















I know I've mentioned it before, but I was just thinking how lucky I am that Lala has Caleb for her eternal companion.




Letting Lauren leave home and go off to that really scary place of Utah valley was difficult.  She has always been a home girl.  She loves being home.  She loves being with family...and the family loves having her with them.  That was really wonderful when she was growing up, because I rarely had to call her and say it was time to come home, because she was so excited to be home with the family. 




...so when she moved away, I cried...a lot...because I missed her...and because I worried about my little Lauren.




...at least I worried until I met Caleb and then, all of a sudden, I just knew she wasn't alone any more.  Even before their relationship became serious, I somehow knew that he was watching out for her.  I can't put into words how comforted I was by his presence in her life.  I can never tell him how grateful I am for his kindness and attention to our littlest angel.




...this week is Caleb's birthday.  This week I am thankful for him and I am thankful for his mom, who taught him to be a gentleman and to be a gentle man. 




I love him for loving my Lauren.

No comments: